Well, our neighborhood pool finally opened a few days ago. We had been watching and waiting as the construction crew built the pool house, then the pool, and added landscaping. It opened in perfect timing because school is finishing up this week. Brian and I loaded the kids in the back of his pick-up truck (yes, he got rid of the Lexus) & headed down yesterday evening. It is less than a mile, but the kids were looking for an opportunity to ride in the back of the truck. I took the kids again this evening before dinner. We had a good time meeting up with neighbors by the pool & in the water. Caden stayed close to Mommy or Daddy and kept very quiet. He hasn't spent much time in a pool before--last summer we moved and it wasn't built yet. The girls were like little fish--splashing and playing with their friends. I think this will be a good summer. I plan to take advantage of the pool, especially since we have to pay dues for it! It seems to be a good place to meet people and let the kids play comfortably in this southern heat.



Sunday, June 04, 2006
Pool's Open
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Looks very refreshing!!!
What a bonus for your neighborhood!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment