I have been really bad at not taking pictures in the last week or so. We have been doing the usual: swimming, library, bbqs, etc. In addition, Miss Helen has been helping with our yard work. She has really been a big help to my dad--keeping him active and sprucing up his porch and yard. She knows all the great spots to get trees & flowers at great prices. She has inspired me, too. I have to admit, the summers here are little hot for me. We have had three weeks of temperatures in the high 90s-100. As Brian says, all the digging , working, and sweating, is helping us to burn a few extra calories--and our yard will improve in the process. We are working on planting some crape myrtles along the back of our yard and will also work on the side and back near the deck. I took some photos to show the "before" photos of our naked back& side yard. Hopefully within a few months, I'll be able to share some nicer, more landscaped pictures. :)



I hear a thunderstorm brewing...I'm going to work inside for the rest of the day. We have our friends (Jay & Amy Gardocki) from PA coming Thursday night. Yeah!!!
Monday, August 07, 2006
Yard work
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment