
I am approaching 28 weeks and entering into my third trimester. The second trimester went by very quickly and smoothly. Now that I am 6 months along, my belly (& the rest of me) is expanding quite quickly. At this point, I have gained about 20 pounds and my belly is measuring 40 inches. I had a week of not feeling well, and it was concluded that I had passed a small kidney stone. It was not as overwhelming as ones in the past, but definitely good to know that things are clearing up now & I am feeling much better. My main concern is the baby's health, so that put my mind to ease that something wasn't wrong with the baby. As the time winds down, I feel very excited for the baby to come. I am getting the room in order and making a list of my things I need. The beginning of my week was spent running back and forth to doctor's appointments and the past two days I have been very motivated staying at home. Call it "nesting" if you'd like, but I have been going through my closets, cabinets, and drawers, organizing and getting rid of clutter. Soon I'll get the baby clothes down from the attic and start washing those. So much to do, but I still have 3 months to go...
Friday, January 11, 2008
Third Trimester
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen,
how exciting! I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going. your belly looks fabulous, as I'm sure the rest of you does; it's just not shown in the photo! glad to hear that you are feeling ok. give your baby a belly rub for me.
-Deb
Hi Jenn,
Your belly looks perfect...the kids are probably very excited about a new brother or sister. I hope all is well.
Love,
Carianne
Post a Comment