CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Baba arrived safely, just in time for Thanksgiving. The kids and I all had a five day weekend, and enjoyed spending the holiday at home with our family, including Grandpa and Baba. Baba & I did the cooking with our apprentice, Brianna. She was very excited and wanted to help with everything. Abby & CJ were busy making the place mats for the table, and we all watched the Macy's parade in the background. The house was warm and full of yummy smells. Even Nate participated in our Thanksgiving feast, trying cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes for the first time. (As you can see, he opened wide when Brian offered him a big scoop). Thanksgiving evening, Grandpa & the kids set up the tree. Now the countdown to Christmas has begun....

Forgot to mention...Abby finally lost her top front tooth. Now she has to lose the other one so she can sing "All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth". ;)

1 comments:

kindra said...

Jen-Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! Could you email me your address for Christmas card? Thanks-