CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Typical Week

Although my pictures are scarce, my weeks are going well. I have finally gotten into somewhat of a schedule, and will add my women's Bible study in mid-September. I have been feeling very lazy for about the past month, but have taken time to enjoy the typical activities during the week. I have been going into the girls' classes and love being there. Their teachers are great & the year is off to a great start. Another weekly activity that I enjoy is taking Caden shopping to buy groceries. I've tried letting him push a little cart, but that usually leaves me guarding my ankles and trying to keep him from crashing. I found that it works best if I put him in the top seat of my cart. We walk aisle to aisle and talk about the things we see or what we might need. He is usually very pleasant and will remind me of certain items, "Mom, can we get yogurt?" Caden will often --out-of-the-blue-- grab me and give me a big hug. I love times like that! A few days ago, I came home from shopping feeling very sick and repulsed by food, but I had a craving for English Muffins. So, Caden pulled up a chair next to me and we ate English Muffins with peanut butter and jelly. With his messy face and his big eyes, he paused and said, "I love you, Mom!" and took a bite. I hope that he never loses that soft side!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Caden is so handsome! what a cutie and a lovebug. it's so nice that you enjoy him so. there is no love like it.