This week has been pretty rough. Our household has encountered a stomach bug, hitting Brian, Abby, & Gabe. I have not felt great, either, but am writing it off as morning sickness which lasts all day. I am praying that the stomach bug doesn't continue.
Anyway, this morning I felt well enough to head out for my first pregnancy check-up. This will be my first pregnancy with this doctor and in a different hospital, but so far I am pleased. I had an ultrasound, but I am very early in the pregnancy and he would like me to come back again in a couple weeks. The doctor estimated that I would be due around April 13. At the next visit, he hopes to get better measurements so we can get a more accurate due date. He mentioned that he doesn't want me going past 40 weeks. Besides feeling queasy and repulsed by food, I am tired, but in good spirits. I guess I know that this will be short-lived and look forward to the second trimester! On a good note, I got to see the baby's heart beat for the first time. :)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Week 7
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment