After a pretty yucky week last week, I am feeling much better. We had another round of illnesses come through, leaving me with a bad cold and fever for several days. I am still left with a nasty cold sore under my nose, but things are getting brighter. :)
I had my follow-up doctor appointment on Thursday morning. He took another internal ultrasound to try and determine a definite due date. It has officially been recorded as April 8, 2008, which puts me entering week 10 (out of 40) of my pregnancy. The morning sickness will hopefully subside in about 2-3 weeks and I am looking forward to it! The baby looks great, too! I saw it's heartbeat flashing and you could see the amniotic sac and the new placenta that is forming. It is amazing how quickly babies develop. I like to follow a week-by-week pregancy calendar which tells me what is going on. (www.pregnancyguideonline.com) Hopefully my energy will return soon, too!
Sunday, September 09, 2007
10 Weeks
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment