The girls and I spent the last two days of the week re-organizing all their toys and putting things back how they should be. I feel like the house work has suffered with all our running around and staying home with all the kids. I am looking forward to doing another thorough cleaning in the next few days. For now, I guess I will share a few random tid-bits of what has been going on. Last night, the girls played their 4 th softball game and actually won! They are now 1-2-1. They had a good time and continue to improve individually. Today, we enjoyed a change in our Saturday schedule. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but Brianna started bowling in a league about a month ago. Usually, Brian would bring her and coach her since it is pretty independent and Brianna has never bowled before. Her official average is now at 58, but she seems much better with her form already. After only a few weeks, she has gone from bowling in the 30s to the 70s, without bumpers. I'm sure she'll only continue to improve & she's very into it--a great sport to have some one-on-one time with Dad. Up until this week, Abby had her gymnastics class on Saturday morning. They just invited her to join a gymnastics team (the next step) on Monday nights. Now, we can all go to the bowling and gymnastic events as a family. :)
Tonight, we tried a new restaurant, Bahama Breeze. We enjoyed the outdoor tropical atmosphere which reminded us of our island vacations. Afterwards, we drove to Sunny Sky's for ice-cream. It is a local place that features free samples of any flavor and as many samples as you'd like. It is all homemade & very delicious. Their signature flavors include Cold Sweat and the new, Exit Wound. You might guess from the name, that they are made with very hot peppers. Not what I have in mind, but definitely an interesting idea. The prices are very reasonable, too. Since it was packed, we opted to climb up in the back of Daddy's truck to eat our treats. We are back up into the mid-90s during the day, so evenings are just cool enough. The weather was perfect and not a bug to be seen or felt! Great for making memories. :)
Pregnancy Update: I am now entering week 12 and my waist has quickly expanded. Brian seems to think that the ice-cream cravings could have something to do with that (he could be right). I know I have had a ravenous appetite, even if I have been repulsed by food. I just feel better if I am constantly eating. My waist is now at 32 inches at the biggest point of my belly. I have gained a few pounds, too, but hopefully I'm still in my normal range for pregnancy. Who knows, maybe I'll have a 15 lb baby?
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Tid-bits
Posted by Brian & Jenn + 4 at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey Jen -
Congratulations on the coming baby! So exciting! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys on a visit soon!
Sarah Davis
Post a Comment