CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trip to NC

Did I ever mention how great my Mother-in-law is? She had some unused vacation time and offered to take a week to drive down to North Carolina during Christmas break. She knew how badly I wanted to go & since Brian had to work, she offered to keep me company while I drove. The kids & I went downstate to her house the day after Christmas, then continued on to my Dad's house. It took me 18 hours (each way)! Despite being tired from driving, we all had a good trip--we visited with the Potters, D'Antonis, and hung out with Grandma, Baba, & Theda. We went out to eat, saw some movies, and went bowling with friends. The kids especially loved hanging with our neighbor friends as much as possible. We sure do miss everyone! I didn't take many pictures because we were busy having fun. The weather was also gorgeous--in the 70s for 2-3 days, which was a much needed break from our very snowy December in Northern Michigan. :)

(I keep trying to upload photos, but no luck--I'll try again at a later time).

0 comments: